Our fee structure is always tailored to the specific project and we strive to be flexible in order to provide options with regard to how much or little you wish to utilise our services.
We can provide services to any of the following milestone points:
Concept design / Feasibility
Town Planning application
Building permit set
Full Services including contract administration
Fees will be developed based on the project scope after an initial visit/meeting and once a concept plan is developed:
Initial meeting and concept drawings: fixed fee - contact us for current fees.
Further services vary depending on the size and complexity of the project. Fees are generally provided once the concept and scope has been defined. The following is a guideline of the likely fee range (note: smaller projects generally attract a larger fee relative to the cost of works). We provide a fixed fee once the scope has been defined:
· Conceptual and Schematic Design: 1-2% of cost of works
· Design Development: 1-2% of cost of works
· Planning Permit Application (additional if required)
· Construction Documentation: 3-4% of cost of works
· Tender Management and Contract Administration: 2-3% of cost of works
Limited Services can also be undertaken on an hourly basis - contact us for more details.